In what could be the biggest addition to the Celtics this off-season, the Celtics are extremely close to a deal with Jason Terry (the Jet) for the Celtics MLE for the next 3 years. This is awesome news for anyone who has watched Terry for the last 10 years. He is a great offensive weapon (not so much defense) that has the skill and cockiness to take and usually make a shot from anywhere on the court. He is also very charismatic, and should fit in well with the Boston media who love sound bytes. Danny Ainge is now set up to have one of the best off-seasons of any GM in the League (unless New Jersey lands Howard).
With this move the Celtics can still conceivably sign both Green and Ray, but Bass might have seen his last days in a Celtics jersey. The Celtics could have potentially the scariest benches in the league with Bradley, Jet, Green, Sullinger and or Melo/JJJ. This is great news for any Celtics fan.
- Celtics Show Heart – Lose to Knicks in Game 6 88-80
- Shipping up to Boston! Celts force a Game 6 after a masterful dismantling of the Knicks – Final score 92-86
- Celtics show Heart – Beat Knicks in must win Game 4 by a score of 90-97
- Gotham takes game 1 as the Knicks outlast Celtics 78-85
- Return of the Ticket – KG helps lift Celtics over Wizards 96-107
- Design work done by Canyon Boulevard Designs LLC.
TagsAinge Atlanta Hawks Avery Bradley Boston Celtics Brandon Bass Bucks Celtics Celtics-Heat playoffs Celtics Hawks playoffs Chicago Bulls Courtney Lee Danny Ainge defense Doc Doc Rivers free agency Game 2 Game 6 Greg Stiemsma injury Jared Sullinger Jason Terry Jeff Green Jermaine Oneal Kevin Garnett KG loss Miami Heat Mickael Pietrus NBA Nets Paul Pierce Pierce playoffs Rajon Rondo Ray Allen refs Rondo shooting Sixers-Celtics playoffs Stiemsma trade trade deadline triple-double win