Mickael Pietrus left tonight’s game with what is being diagnosed as a closed head injury. Wikipedia’s definition of a closed head injury is: “a type of traumatic brain injury in which the skull and dura mater remain intact.”
Closed head injuries can range from mild to severe. After leaving the game, Pietrus was given [...]
The Good – This game ended after 48 minutes.
The Bad – Everything. The Celtics shot 35%, got out-rebounded, had more turnovers, and basically showed lackluster effort to get back into it.
The Ugly – Our best starter’s plus/minus rating was KG with a -11. Rondo came in with a -28.
Chalk this up to [...]
- Celtics Show Heart – Lose to Knicks in Game 6 88-80
- Shipping up to Boston! Celts force a Game 6 after a masterful dismantling of the Knicks – Final score 92-86
- Celtics show Heart – Beat Knicks in must win Game 4 by a score of 90-97
- Gotham takes game 1 as the Knicks outlast Celtics 78-85
- Return of the Ticket – KG helps lift Celtics over Wizards 96-107
- Design work done by Canyon Boulevard Designs LLC.
TagsAinge Atlanta Hawks Avery Bradley Boston Celtics Brandon Bass Bucks Celtics Celtics-Heat playoffs Celtics Hawks playoffs Chicago Bulls Courtney Lee Danny Ainge defense Doc Doc Rivers free agency Game 2 Game 6 Greg Stiemsma injury Jared Sullinger Jason Terry Jeff Green Jermaine Oneal Kevin Garnett KG loss Miami Heat Mickael Pietrus NBA Nets Paul Pierce Pierce playoffs Rajon Rondo Ray Allen refs Rondo shooting Sixers-Celtics playoffs Stiemsma trade trade deadline triple-double win