The Good – Rajon Rondo got 15 assists, 12 before the half, to lock up the assists title for the season. He ended the season with an average of 11.7, the highest since John Stockton’s 12.3 in 1995. He joined elite Celtics company as Bob Cousy was the last Celtic to win the assists title.
The Good – Paul Pierce (who owns the Bucks) was all over the stat sheet and the court with 25 points, 9 rebounds and 2 blocks. He was 10-15 shooting and 3-3 behind the arc. He definitely enjoyed the 2 days off, as he was running all game.
The Bad – Monta Ellis. He shot [...]
- Celtics Show Heart – Lose to Knicks in Game 6 88-80
- Shipping up to Boston! Celts force a Game 6 after a masterful dismantling of the Knicks – Final score 92-86
- Celtics show Heart – Beat Knicks in must win Game 4 by a score of 90-97
- Gotham takes game 1 as the Knicks outlast Celtics 78-85
- Return of the Ticket – KG helps lift Celtics over Wizards 96-107
- Design work done by Canyon Boulevard Designs LLC.
TagsAinge Atlanta Hawks Avery Bradley Boston Celtics Brandon Bass Bucks Celtics Celtics-Heat playoffs Celtics Hawks playoffs Chicago Bulls Courtney Lee Danny Ainge defense Doc Doc Rivers free agency Game 2 Game 6 Greg Stiemsma injury Jared Sullinger Jason Terry Jeff Green Jermaine Oneal Kevin Garnett KG loss Miami Heat Mickael Pietrus NBA Nets Paul Pierce Pierce playoffs Rajon Rondo Ray Allen refs Rondo shooting Sixers-Celtics playoffs Stiemsma trade trade deadline triple-double win