The Good – This game ended after 48 minutes.
The Bad – Everything. The Celtics shot 35%, got out-rebounded, had more turnovers, and basically showed lackluster effort to get back into it.
The Ugly – Our best starter’s plus/minus rating was KG with a -11. Rondo came in with a -28.
Chalk this up to the Celtics trying out for season 3 of the Walking Dead, which is what you can expect after they played 2 overtime games in the last 3 days. Philadelphia is a young team coming off a day of rest, and the Celtics in my humble and unbiased opinion still are the better team. Its disappointing that the C’s couldn’t get the win and pull into first in the Atlantic, but there is plenty of games left.
- Celtics Show Heart – Lose to Knicks in Game 6 88-80
- Shipping up to Boston! Celts force a Game 6 after a masterful dismantling of the Knicks – Final score 92-86
- Celtics show Heart – Beat Knicks in must win Game 4 by a score of 90-97
- Gotham takes game 1 as the Knicks outlast Celtics 78-85
- Return of the Ticket – KG helps lift Celtics over Wizards 96-107
- Design work done by Canyon Boulevard Designs LLC.
TagsAinge Atlanta Hawks Avery Bradley Boston Celtics Brandon Bass Bucks Celtics Celtics-Heat playoffs Celtics Hawks playoffs Chicago Bulls Courtney Lee Danny Ainge defense Doc Doc Rivers free agency Game 2 Game 6 Greg Stiemsma injury Jared Sullinger Jason Terry Jeff Green Jermaine Oneal Kevin Garnett KG loss Miami Heat Mickael Pietrus NBA Nets Paul Pierce Pierce playoffs Rajon Rondo Ray Allen refs Rondo shooting Sixers-Celtics playoffs Stiemsma trade trade deadline triple-double win